PADI DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING IN PHUKET
Why Take the PADI Discover Scuba Diving Program?
The PADI Discover Scuba Diving Program at Kata Scuba is especially good if you’re curious about scuba diving in Thailand and would like to find out if it’s right for you before signing up for the full beginner’s course. It is also a handy option if you don’t have time to complete one of our more extensive programs but would still like to get wet, have some fun, and catch a glimpse of sea life under the Andaman Sea!
What’s Involved in the PADI Discover Scuba Diving?
One of our friendly PADI Certified Trainers will first take you through the basic principles of safe diving and the equipment you’ll need to make your first dive. Then you’ll get the chance to go exploring under the sea, with one of our friendly experts right by your side at all times.
Discover Scuba Diving Course Requirements
You Do Not need previous experience for the Phuket Discover Scuba Diving Program, you just need to:
- Be aged 10 years, or older
- Complete a PADI medical statement and be medically fit to dive
What’s Included in the Discover Scuba Diving Course?
- Dive with a maximum of 2 students to 1 PADI Dive Instructor
- Basic scuba diving theory and practical training
- Scuba equipment
- Round-trip transfers from dive centre to/from pool or dive boat
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving credit counts towards the PADI Scuba Diver or Open Water Diver course
What to Bring with You?
- Medical certificate (if required)
- Beach towel
- Sun protection – sunglasses, sunscreen, hat